Experience fine urban living in this elegant modish townhome located in the vibrant neighborhood of Seattle.
Minutes to highways, you can easily come home to an open floor plan indulged in bright natural lights, impeccable finishes, and superb craftsmanship.
Built in 2017, this gorgeous townhome is better than new with upgraded appliances, top-end smart security system, and inviting roof deck.
Designed to inspire the sophisticated urban lifestyle!
2409 S Holgate St. Seattle, WA.
■ 3 Bedrooms w/ Flex Room
■ 2.25 Baths w/ superior contemporary fixtures
■ Heated floor in Master bath for elevated comfort
■ 1600 sq feet w/ bright and open floorplan
■ 5-Star Modern Built Green with Electric Car Charging Outlet
■ Superior stainless steel appliances
■ Elegant high-variation Jacobean wood floor
■ Abode high-end smart Security System
■ Lutron Connected Lighting System
■ Rooftop deck w/ views of downtown Seattle
■ Tankless Water Heater and Mini-Split Heat and Air Conditioner
■ White Quartz and Solid Cabinetry
■ 10-Year Warranty
■ Low HOA Dues
■ Vibrant neighborhood & easy commute
Built in 2017, this townhome is a display of the perfect embodiment of modern sophistication and true comfort of "in-city" living. Properties with this level of quality and in this exceptional location do not come to market often.
With a beautiful blend of old and new homes, there is always something for everyone in this community. Recently, the neighborhood is going through dramatic change and rapidly becoming a trendy locale for the fresh youthful generation who appreciate its proximity to light rail, downtown Seattle, and the Eastside, as well as its unique amenities.Neighborhood Highlights:
- Judkins Park Station - the highly anticipated light rail station located in the center of I-90
- Jimi Hendrix Park - situated on 2.5 acres in the neighborhood where Hendrix grew up and spent part of his youth.
- Northwest African American Museum - opened in 2008
- Judkins Park and Playfield - adjoins Jimi Hendrix Park and Sam Smith Park that covers a large area with greenery, trails, skatepark, summer water spraypark and picnic tables
- I-90 Trail - winds through neighborhood parks on its way to cross Lake Washington via the I-90 floating bridge.
- Sam Smith Park - along I-90 trail with a play area for children, picnic tables, off-leash dog area and tennis courts.
- Judkins P-Patch Community Garden - a communal gardening allotments to the residents.